Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tray 2 Update

I'm now about halfway into tray 2 so I just wanted to make an update. The top tray is still very tight, especially on the front teeth and my nails are very short so that makes it even harder to get it off. The bottom tray is pretty comfortable. A few of my teeth are a little tender now. They aren't as sore as the very first day I ever wore the first tray, but they do hurt a bit when I take them off and put them back on. Nothing too exciting has happened so I don't have much to say this week. I would like to point out that nobody has noticed that I wear the trays (as far as I know). I volunteer quite a bit and meets lots of people and nobody has mentioned them. Although I really wouldn't expect them to say anything even  if they did notice the trays since I don't even know these people. My personal opinion is that the trays are not very noticeable. When I look in the mirror, I can't even tell there is anything on my teeth unless I get really close and look. And I actually know I have them on so I doubt if someone who doesn't know about them would notice. We'll see how my teeth look after I get my attachments and I will make sure to add a post with lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment